24 June 2008

A-L-I-C-I-A





A fellow etsian recently suggested searching your first name to see what would come up in the search on etsy...
I gave it a try and here's what popped up!

These fun characters! :)
Burnaby and Alicia
RedRoosterCraft










This beautiful pair of pearl earrings!
Alicia earrings
keeva farren's









More groovy earrings!
Alicia earrings
Kalicat








Cutie Patootie girl pirate to guard your keys!
Strawberry Pirate Alicia – Keychain
moonlightwhispers





I hope you enjoyed my etsy finds! :)





5 comments:

Dressed Up Digger said...

ooh, your name is lush!!! what finds...i'm going to have a go now too!

s.x

Ana said...

very cute :)

Rosebud Collection said...

you had some great finds..Really nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this! Love items you found!

Unknown said...

tee hee, I think I need to do this once in a while just to see what else is new on etsy! :) I love pounce and timemachine but this makes it really personal! :)

Blog Archive