31 July 2008

Etsy Dallas Photo Party


The Photo Party was THE place to be this past Sunday. The event was great -- there was talking, snacking, giggling, brainstorming and photographing. It was really fun to model each others handy work while we got to know each other. Hope this becomes a regular ritual for our group! Here are some candid shots of my fellow etsians having fun as well as some shots of things I captured for my shop. The images on the ends are rings. The images on the middle are brooches. These items will be making their debut in my shop in days to come.

A big shout out and thank you to Atomin and Oneupdesigns for opening their home to our group. They were great hosts. Their adorable son and friendly dog were a great source of entertainment.

4 comments:

Soyun Park said...

Your party looks so fun. Wish I could make it someday~

Rosebud Collection said...

Looks like everyone had a great time..Like the rings..very pretty.

Miracle Graphic Creations said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

Stela said...

How fun!! I want to be there!! :)

Blog Archive