04 July 2008

Happy Fourth of Julyhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif!

This cutie patriotic pendant is from HomeStudio. As you relax and enjoy your holiday, why not check out their shop? I looked and looked and I just couldn't pick a favorite. These cuties run the range from cute to beautiful to sweet to sassy to patriotic. There are cute sayings, inspirational words, flora, fauna, creatures, artsy, just for luck, love, silly, indie, sea life and the list goes on. Honestly, you just have to see their shop for yourself! :)

Be sure to check out the Home Studio profile for a list of things they love (in no particular order). :) It will make you smile.

On this day, I have to admit I am happy to be in a free country. I have my moments of frustration like everyone else but I can't think of another place I'd rather be a citizen. I'm grateful to those who have fought and given their lives so that we can enjoy our freedom. Hoping you are having a happy holiday weekend.

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Happy 4th of July!

(I just updated my Mrs. French post :-)

PAC said...

i'm not from the US but I have visited many times! Happy 4th!! Have a great day!

Rosebud Collection said...

I have to admit, wouldn't want to live anywhere else..maybe a different state, but in the USA..Have a happy 4th..

Blog Archive