24 September 2011

Do you Know About Felt and Wire?


If you don't know about the Felt and Wire site, let me fill you in. This is the Mohawk Paper website filled with all kinds of fun stuff to explore -- it's for paper lovers. They have a blog that has fun articles that inspire. One of my recent faves is this one all about ampersands.

My fave section of the site is the Shop Section. I can't make a quick visit to this section. I'm like a kid in a candy store and I want to see it all. There are so many beautiful paper things to see, read about and buy. I could spend hours on the site seeing it all and being delighted by it all.

Check it out here. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Pili said...

Oh wow... amazing! It does deserve some long time to explore around...

Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive