30 January 2013

Making Changes for 2013

I started about a week before the new year by removing wheat entirely from my diet. It's only been a few weeks and I feel so much better. I thought it would be more difficult and that I could never accomplish this...I have given up bread!!!

This is a pretty big change, so you may be wondering, what brought this on? I read a book by Dr, Davis called Wheat Belly. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. It starts with a mini history lesson on what has changed with wheat since the sixties and the effects it is having on the human body. It ends up explaining about how our bodies work and why wheat may mot be the right choice for everyone.



 I have proclaimed myself wheat-free. Have you made any health proclamations for the new year?


No comments:

Blog Archive