06 February 2013

Hold On To Your Tastebuds!!





At a recent show, I had the pleasure of meeting Marcey of Austin Mason and sampling her delish handmade toffee. It is available with or without pecans -- both delicious! The salty and sweet bounce around your tongue and the chocolate and nuts help you get centered for the next bite.

As the party in my mouth continued, my eyes were delighted by the sweet little Valentine banners and succulent planters too! Wow, what's not to like?

As it turns out she is from Austin and I met her here in Dallas at the AIGA Creative Flea. Her yummy goodies are available on Etsy. Stop by and have a look around and send some sweets to your sweetie. 

Who wouldn't be delighted to have English toffee pop up in their mail box for Valentine's Day or any other occasion?

BE sure to check her out on Facebook too and meet her mascot! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm ... my mouth is watering! I absolutely adore that little planter ... what a great idea! :-)

Blog Archive