21 March 2013

Dream Box





The Dream Box Kit that I won during the #RBBIZ Summit is finally complete. It came with a cute little booklet that asked questions to inspire what you decoupaged on the box -- very cool and really fun. (it also came with the cutest little bottle of modpodge and a tiny foam brush)

I'm still doing some work on the cards that go inside. I thought I'd share how it turned out. So excited about it! I love having it on my desk while working. If I stumble on a decision -- all I have to do is consult the box! :)


This was a great experience for me -- I highly recommend it! Have you done a dream box? How did it turn out?

I want to shout out a big THANKS to Jennifer Lee for the box and the #rbbiz conference. I really got so much out of it all! 

2 comments:

Pili said...

That really sounds like an awesome idea!

Yours is looking great too!

Sheila said...

Great start on the road to reaching your goals!

Blog Archive